Amy’s family had very specific needs, so understandably, Amy wanted very specific design features to accommodate those needs. Amy and her husband both work from home, so it was important to have not just one—but two!—home offices.
It was also essential for us to stick with the budget that Amy brought to us. Our design had to be extremely efficient to make sure we gave Amy what her family needed without exceeding her budget. Our custom design allowed us to stay within her budget and give her a house full of that “wow!” factor. Her home includes:
- Large, open-concept kitchen, dining, and family room areas
- Access to a large outside living area with room to grow
- Modern, stylish features to bring in that “wow!” factor
- Wood-look tile connects the family room and kitchen
- Custom kitchen features: apron kitchen sink, wine cooler, and acres of granite
- Huge master bathroom with a beautiful free-standing tub and a generous walk-in shower
- Two home office spaces (his and hers)
This spacious three-bedroom home gave Amy the style and the space she was looking for, while keeping her current budget and future plans in mind.
The Floor Plan
- Efficient planning makes the most of the space.
- Covered patio tucked into the back of the home reduces the effect of Oklahoma wind.
- Back walls of the eating area and master bedroom are co-linear to simplify roof design, saving money for tile floors.